Shipping and Delivery
As of now all the shipping and delivery activities are fulfilled by Gramin Khazana with the help of our shipping partners in different cities in India. Order processing and dispatch will be initiated in T+2 timeline post order confirmation. All the products are sourced and dispatched from original manufacturer/producer from all India. Our average delivery time varies from 3 to 7 business working days from the date of dispatch from the origin cities/locations in India. But in some cities, majorly in tier 2 and tier 3 cities, we take more time than the usual time taken to deliver the packets. We always try our best to deliver packets at the earliest.
1. Cancellations of your orders are not allowed during this tough time in India. However, cancellations may be requested to us by writing a mail to email@example.com after the situations normalizes
2. Delivery of your packets are attempted by our shipping partners from 12:30 hours onward and we take time to deliver the packets till 22:00 hours of the scheduled date. We deliver only on weekdays i.e., from Monday to Saturday. We have not yet started delivering on Sunday and public holidays in India.
a. We make two attempts to deliver the packets at the customer's registered address. For any packets which are not delivered by our shipping partners after two attempts, will return to the origin. In such case, Gramin Khazana will not be liable for undelivered orders. In such cases the customer has to bear the cost of transportation of return of the packet to the origin and the cost of transportation of re-sending of the packets from the origin to the customer’s address. No refunds or cancellations will be allowed.
b. Change of address OR PIN code OR phone numbers to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org from the registered email ID of the customer withing 2 hours of placing of the orders to Gramin Khazana. Any such communication received after the orders are dispatched from the origin cannot be honoured.
c. In such case, Gramin Khazana will not be liable for undelivered orders if the address (with PIN code) provided by the customer is incorrect. In such cases the customer has to bear the cost of transportation of return of the packet to the origin and the cost of transportation of re-sending of the packets from the origin to the customer’s address.
3. Items which are not available or expired, will be available for sale or dispatched only after we receive fresh stocks from our vendors.
4. Return of shipments will not be allowed and there will be no cancellations & refund allowed
5. Refund of money will be initiated only via bank transfer within 7 business working days. For more details please refer to the Refund Policy page.
6. We might not be able to answer to all your queries at this critical period of time mainly due to limited access to data/information. You can write to email@example.com for any query you may have regarding your order.